About the center
The «Career» Center of Ulyanovsk State University (hereinafter - the Center) was established in June 2021.
Employment of graduates of Ulyanovsk State University (hereinafter-the University), their adaptation to the labor market, promotion of employment of students of the University.
Directions for the activities of the Center:
-cooperation with the personnel services of enterprises, organizations, institutions, commercial structures (there are more than 500 enterprises and organizations in the Center's data bank);
-cooperation with the executive authorities of the Ulyanovsk region.
organization of all types of practice (training, production);
-studying the demand for graduates and forming a bank of applications;
-holding conferences, seminars, meetings, job fairs, and other events that promote the employment of students and graduates
-training of students and graduates in employment technologies and self-presentation;
-individual work with graduates on their employment, implementation of comprehensive, consulting, informational, and educational assistance in the employment of graduates;
-students employment monitoring
- alumni club activities;
- Faculty meetings with employers;
- Job Fairs;
- Presentations of enterprises and companies;
- Individual consultations on the preparation of resumes, cover letters, the development of a personal career plan;
- Assistance in choosing internships for students;
- Psychological training within the framework of the program "Your future career"